You are allowed 2 rides as a trial before joining the club. After these two rides you must join the club for insurance reasons, if you wish to ride with us again.
The cost of these 2 trial rides is $25 per ride which includes lunch. You also must sign a waiver form each time you ride.
Club membership fees for 2013 are as follows:
ADULT (18 Years & Over) - $60.00
JUNIOR - $55.00
FAMILY (3 members of the same household) $130 + $50 for each additional person
We also charge a fee of $8.00 per ride. This fee includes lunch, tea & coffee. Cold drinks are available for a small charge.
Non-TRA members are charged $25 per ride.
Membership and waiver form for 2013 are available for downloaded from here.
The Club Rules are stated below. We hope you enjoy your ride and look forward to welcoming you as a new member.
- Obey the Directions of the Trail Boss or Deputy. AT ALL TIMES!
- Riders will not move ahead of the trail boss without permission.
- Riders under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for them.
- Galloping horses through riders is forbidden.
- Always ride with consideration and common sense.
- All normal road and environmental rules must be obeyed.
- Stallions or Rigs will not be permitted on rides.
- Dogs will not be permitted on rides.
- No Alcohol permitted whilst riding (Drink driving rules apply to horse riding!!)
- Junior Riders being lead may only ride for one hour & then must return to base.
- Any rider with a medical condition or health issue must bring it to the attention of organisers prior to ride commencement.
- All horses known to be, or identified as "kickers" MUST wear a red ribbon in their tail or attached to their rear.